New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What Are you Bringing to the Auction?

Started by OVAS-News, March 13, 2017, 10:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OVAS-News

So far some nice items have been pre-registered.  What will you be bringing to the Giant Auction this year?

Registered Item Preview
Don't forget that OVAS has a separate webpage as well.  http://ovas.ca/ovas/

Visit us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

OVAS on Instagram

limed

For the salt people, is anyone going to register any salt stuff for the auction?
Some people were asking.  This is open for fresh and salt water fish related items.

thanks
Ed

rivermuse

Is this open for general public or just members? If it is open for public/non members or if it can be made available to them for a small fee, I can put an ad on Kijiji on behalf of ovas for what it is worth at this time. Let me know.

rivermuse

Pl ignore, I just saw the main thread on this and got my answers. If you want help in putting an ad on Kijiji, can still do it. thx

limed

Only 2 weeks away for the auction, so mark it on the Calendar  April 9th Sunday.
Last day to register items is Saturday April 8th 8:00pm. Anything after that it's 40%.

There a bunch of people looking for saltwater items, so for those salty guy's do you have
any item you are registering?

Meeting this Monday also 27th.  We will be auction off a 30 gallon with canopy/light, filter/heater/air pump.
this is a donation from Jonn.

Ed

Nienna

We'll be bringing some SW chaeto algae - not sure if we'll have time to frag some of our torches.

limed

Auction is a little more then a week left April 9th, so this will come fast.
Also 5 day for early bird. Pass the word. For the sellers, don't forget to start listing
your items.
   Anyone listing salt stuff?  There lots of interest from Kijji asking.

Don't wait till the last minute, remember you can add more to your list later.

Ed

Kalinkacat

If I wanted to bring fish for donation - do I need to register them?

fischkopp

Quote from: Kalinkacat on April 01, 2017, 08:22:47 AM
If I wanted to bring fish for donation - do I need to register them?

Thank you for your wish to donate to the club!

Yes, you can register the items and then check the donation box for the items you wish to donate.

If you have difficulties registering or are not planning to bring any other item to the auction, then you can also email me a list of the item(s) and I will add them for you: auctions[delete this bit 65f94640be1aa][insert an at symbol here]ovas[insert a dot here]ca

Robert Hemp
OVAS Auction Chair

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031