New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Emergent Buce

Started by tanksalot360, March 22, 2017, 12:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanksalot360

Hi all,
There is some buce just waiting for our planted tanks - just hanging out British Columbia. Prices start at 6$/8/10\15 and if we can get the order over 100$, shipping was offered for free- Under that it's 19$. I have photos - best to Find me on facebook/pm on here and I can put together the list. Gauging interest - if we can make it 100$ I would like to move forward with this by Sunday.
Tanksalot,
Liam

daworldisblack

Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Kalemh

I'm interested as well if you could send me a pm with pictures

ksj

What are its requirements? CO2, Light? Google seems to be lacking the answer.
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

tanksalot360

The general consensus sounds like the plants are under demanding but there are many varieties that may have other demands. This is provided as emergent growth, so some melting/lag in submersible growth is expected. The roots are well known to attach to wood and rocks - similar to Anubias.

http://tropica.com/en/plants/plantdetails/Bucephalandra'WavyGreen'(139)/18757
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/33-plants/610458-lets-talk-bucephalandra.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

charlie

How about some teaser info in this thread( what variant/type available etc). for those that is not quite up to speed with social media ;)

tanksalot360

6$
Brownie mini purple
Red Shadow
Red Are
Bilbis
Deep red
Aurora
Purple Are
Magenta
Mathilda
Envy red
Super blue
---
8$
Long catherinae
Dark catherinae
Brownie Amanda
---
10$
Mella
Pink lady
---
15$
Dark Achilles

Gilbotron

Well, after seeing that list and googling them all I'm definitely in! Those prices are great. 

tanksalot360

Okay, we are definitely going ahead with this order!
I'm going to complete the order tomorrow, so we can secure the plants.

Please have selections to me by NOON Friday.

Tanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tanksalot360

Order is in and filled (with the exception of super blue).
Thanks to: Lucius, Gilbotron, sidarnold, Charlie, Ayden.h, Kalemh, Joel, ajm1961, bergenm, daworldisblack
I would ask those involved to please send me your name and phone number via PM (if you haven't already done so).
You should find me at the meeting on the 27th, I can accept payment then or when the plants arrive.

Tanks!

lucius

Thanks a lot tanksalot!

ksj

Shoot. I missed out on this, didnt I? Were any extras tacked on?
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

tanksalot360

+ksj
Order has arrived.

lucius

Thanks Liam for group buy.  Fish room looks great, I'm very envious.  :P