New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

moved

Started by KarEn, April 09, 2017, 10:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarEn

post moved to classified section
Regards,
Kar En
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 120 Gal Miracles Aquarium (starphire glass) Tanganyikan Cichlids |
The Cichlid Empire is built on intelligence, adaptability and a surprising degree of parental care for their young.

charlie

Just WOW!!!
Could not help this, NO ONE pays to post in the Classifieds ( Member or non member)
The few that buy a membership do so to support a club , yes a organized club that is affiliated to the CAOC to which the club also has to pay certain monies, like insurance, pay for rental , pay for events, pay for having a website /forum.
Additionally if you had taken a few mins. to get familiar  with the clubs website , you would have noticed there is a non member classifieds.
JUST WOW

KarEn

Charlie,
Thanks for your comments.
I have been a  member since 2003. I supported this club via membership when i started, and had given a lot of fish to the members which i don't see here anymore. I also brought many hobbyists here. I aven't used the forum or the site for many years since. No need to wow. Last post years ago was deleted because there wasn't a non-member classified section, so I posted here, apologizing in advance. No need to critisize people. Be kind.
I moved my ad to classified. Thanks for the note.
KarEn
Regards,
Kar En
The Cichlid Empire is built on intelligence, adaptability and a surprising degree of parental care for their young.

charlie

Just correcting your misinformation that was posted to the original post you had.
To say you had no intention to pay to post classifieds is just totally false, the problem is the club is trying it`s hardest with limited volunteers and membership to keep this hobby informed and inspirational, to make such false claims and no one correcting them, just works against the club and hobby.
Good luck with you sale and move.

Kalinkacat

So there is no charge to post classified?  I looked after reading that and did not see anything in the rules of posting classified ads.

charlie

Quote from: charlie on April 10, 2017, 08:47:27 AM
Just correcting your misinformation that was posted to the original post you had.
To say you had no intention to pay to post classifieds is just totally false, the problem is the club is trying it`s hardest with limited volunteers and membership to keep this hobby informed and inspirational, to make such false claims and no one correcting them, just works against the club and hobby.
Good luck with your sale and move.

OVAS-Moderator

Quote from: Kalinkacat on April 10, 2017, 10:29:47 AM
So there is no charge to post classified?  I looked after reading that and did not see anything in the rules of posting classified ads.

Correct.  There is no cost to post in the classifieds, whether you are an OVAS Club Member or not.  The only real difference between the two is that OVAS Club Members have less restrictions since they are paying to run this site.

Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules

KarEn

Quote from: charlie on April 10, 2017, 08:47:27 AM
Good luck with you sale and move.

No problem. Thanks. No harm no harm was intended. I was just unaware of new changes and I admit i shoud've read the forum instead of rushing to post. It's been a busy weekend, so... I apologize if it came out the wrong way. I know many people here, i support and respect.
Regards,
Kar En