New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Montreal auction

Started by Jody, April 10, 2017, 08:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya folks,

Now that our auction is done it is time to think about the upcoming Montreal spring auction.
Is anyone thinking of going?
I will be going down and have a couple of spots in the car if anyone wants to join me.

Jody

Gilbotron

Jody

Gilbotron

Darn.  I really wanted to go but have family in town that weekend.  If I can sneak out somehow I'll let you know.

gandsande4me

Interested to go.  Ride share should reasonable to us.  Still got 2 spots?  If not I can eaisily drive myself also.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Jody

Hi gands
Yes there is room for 2 in the car.
I can squeeze in one more too if someone is interested.

Jody

Jody

Looks like I have a full car.
If anyone else is going too, and have room, post it, as others are looking to ride share as well.
Jody

limmer

Registration is now opened for the LaSAM Montreal Auction.
http://aquasam.qc.ca/?page_id=1350

limmer

Registration is now closed.
They have 1281 items registered.
Should be a good auction.

Gilbotron

Are the registered items still on the site?  I wasn't able to find them to browse (my french is horrible).

If someone has a link pls post.

Thx.

francois

They are not available on the website but they will be the day of the auction on paper print for 2$.
Francois

Biulu

Who is coming? I hope it is a large crowd!
I am looking for some C. wendtti brown if anybody has these available, please let me know!

Eleonore

Jody

Hi Eleonore ,
I am coming down along with a few others.
I may have some crypts I can bring for you
I will have to check my tank to see if I have any brown..

Jody

apuppet

anybody else going to the montreal auction, and have a spot?

living near the bayshore area? :)
msg me
planted

Jody

Hi Apuppet,

I am still waiting to here back from someone if they are coming or not. I will keep you posted though.

Gandsande4me are you still planning on coming? Otherwise there are a few people that are interested. Could you confirm by 8 pm tonight?
thanks

Jody

limed

Back from Montreal, thanks for another great auction.
This was great for buyer , great low prices for buyers, not too good for seller's.
It went fast for 1200 items, was home by 8:00pm. 2 hour drive and dinner at Harvey's
Didn't win any big prizes.

Ed