New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Are you sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin!

Started by PDan, May 13, 2017, 07:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDan

[content removed by member]
... make me to know my length of days.

Jody

Great story Pdan!

Welcome back into the hobby and to Ontario.

Jody

bergenm

Welcome to OVAS.

I lived in Edmonton for a few years back in the 90's - used to love the tanks in WEM. Seeing the full potential of red-tail cats, ID sharks and pacus was something else...
Michael

charlie

Welcome to the club and it`s forum, have a peek at our club`s history and events.
BTW we love to follow tank builds and progress, so don`t be stingy  with pictures and updates  ;) :)
Regards

PDan

[content removed by member]
... make me to know my length of days.

Saloka

First of all, you write very well. Also, your fish life up to this point is super interesting! I also love rainbows. I personally have threadfins which I have completely fallen in love with and hope to base my 45 gallon around them. What kind of rainbows did you keep? And welcome to ontario :)

cdylnicki

Welcome! 

Even though your dads tanks weren't well kept, I appreciate him bringing them into the class and trying to promote interest! 

rivermuse

Stumbled across this post, thanks for sharing this wonderful journey of yours.

yellowtang

Welcome to OVAS
That is quite a trek from Edmonton to Ontario .
I too lived in Edmonton for many years - Clareview .
137 and Victoria trail. Going to WEM was always fun to watch their salt water aquariums and going in the Submarines  and off course the wave pool. Hope you have adapted to Ottawa and life here in Ontario is going alright . You'll find here ample information from members who are very knowledgeable on fresh and salt systems. And OVAS club which is an encyclopedia of info. WELCOME.
120g REEF Upgrading to a 180g soon
38G REEF