New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Shrimp fever order Early june

Started by Selenacrowe, May 15, 2017, 08:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selenacrowe

Thinking i'm going to be doing a shrimpfever order early June would anyone else be interested in ordering with me and we can split the cost of shipping.

lucius

Did you see the post about Tommy coming up on May 27th?  Sounds as though you won't have to pay for shipping.

Selenacrowe

Quote from: lucius on May 15, 2017, 12:43:22 PM
Did you see the post about Tommy coming up on May 27th?  Sounds as though you won't have to pay for shipping.
I did see that!! after i posted this i may not do it when hes here may do i the day after usually only get the 15$ shipping and they arrive within one day all alive an well but if people are uncomfortable with that we can work something out.

Gilbotron

I might have a small order sometime in June depending if I can get the tank redone in time and they have the stock I need (CPO's).  I won't be done the tank in time for when he's in town...  :(

Selenacrowe

I am placing an order this weekend let me know if you guys want anything!

Pickup would be at my place in Kanata as i am home all day

matttimms49

Oh great, can I let you know a few things later this afternoon?

Selenacrowe

Yeah send me a private message!! With your order we can work out payment and stuff

Selenacrowe

Note if we want to do higher shipping we can and all contribute I've never had a issue with ordering and DOA so I usually just get 15$, shippong and get them a day or two later

If people can let me know by 6pm EST I can get a quote out to everyone with taxes and shipping and place order once I have payments from everyone.

Thanks.

Megan

matttimms49

Selenacrowe

Still taking orders if anyone would like anything. May place it tomorrow just to give people a little extra time

matttimms49

Let me know if the order is going out tomorrow I will research into some of the other plants available.

Cheers

Selenacrowe

Quote from: matttimms49 on June 03, 2017, 06:19:02 PM
Let me know if the order is going out tomorrow I will research into some of the other plants available.

Cheers

Yes i am just calcuating everything out with taxes i will place the order tomorrow.

I can send you a message tomorrow afternoon if i dont hear from you.

Selenacrowe

Last chance if anyone wants anything order going in a few hours.

matttimms49

Going to have to miss this one. Happy shopping though!