New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Thumbs up for the good guys

Started by charlie, May 16, 2017, 01:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

So often we hear of horror stories of one company or the other, but seldom do we take the time to give credit where it`s due.
In my effort to organize my hobby equipment to determine what i will part with or keep, i stumbled on a Coralife turbo twist,that needed a power supply, i had long forgotten about it.
I was looking at Coralife`s website for replacement parts and followed their link to out of warranty replacement parts.
I could not find the power supply for the turbo twist 3 X , only the 6X, this prompt me to call customer service to find out how i can purchase one, the person tried locating one of their parts retailer and low and behold could not find one that carried it, she asked me to hold for a few minute s , to my surprise she came back and said, she will ship me one as a courtesy and will have their retailers stock this part, i could not thank her enough.
Kudos to Coralife!!!

charlie

Well here is another positive experience,I have a Current USA 18-24 Satellite Plus PRO  fixture, the red channel failed sometime ago, i was still growing plants with it sans red output, on the advice of another  member i wrote the Current explaining what happened and that the fixture was way out of warranty , they asked me to send the serial #.Today i got an email from them saying they will warranty the product and has shipped a brand new fixture at no cost.
There is still reputable manufacturers out there!!
On the same trend , i recently give life to  a member busted  Milwaukee co2 regulator , the high pressure gauge had expired, again Milwaukee sent a replacement gauge at no cost.
So next time you get on the computer to rant and rave, consider communicating directly in a courteous manner , never know what can happen.
Regards

PDan

[content removed by member]
... make me to know my length of days.