New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Kanata store

Started by Jody, August 22, 2017, 07:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hiya Folks,

So we finally have an end date for the Kanata location.
Our last day open will be September 17th.
Still some great deals on store tanks, and if you are looking for multiples we can give you a great price.

Jody

matttimms49

Think there will be any deals on the livestock left in the last week? Or is most of it gone now?

Jody

I am sure there will be great prices on fish so we don't have to move as many..but what we will have left who knows.. lots of tanks are already empty..and no new stock is coming in.

Jody

Jody

For those who didn't receive the email, the 25% sale has started.
Everything in store is 25% off, including store displays and live stock..
Sale items, MAP items and gift cards not included.

Jody

Jody

Also, some great deals on store display tanks, starting at $10 each, large bags of store gravel $5 each, store powerheads $5 each..

Jody

matttimms49

Darn, I bet there are some good deals to be had! I can't make it out there over the weekend unfortunately. When does the sale stop again? Save a magfloat for me Jody! :)

Jody

Yeah, great time to stock up on stuff.
The sale ends Sept 17th, or when stuff runs out.
No mag floats left unfortunately.

Jody

Jody

Hiya Folks,

The store is clearing out, but still some good stuff on hand. Great time to stock up on filters, food and water conditioners.

Also, if people are interested in some store tanks, there are still quite a few, and with the 25% discount, they are $7.50 each! That's like $0.30 a gallon!

Jody

ksj

I hope you don't mind me asking here, do you have any filter floss left?
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

Jody

Totally out of filter floss at this point.

Jody

subzro

Do you have any Killifish?

Jody

There are some gardneri killies in Kanata

k1ng

Would you do any bigger deals if we bought a decent amount of fish?

Jody

Yeah we are happy to make deals for those buying a lot

dark_rain

Hey Jody, I was wondering if you had any idea whether the Kanata store still had many Peacocks left. I'd love to scoop up several if so.
90 Gallon low-tech planted tank (Anubias, Java Ferns, Crypts)

55 Gallon planted starting from scratch w/ Eco-Complete

Jody

Hi Dark Rain,
No idea if there are any left there.. check it out tomorrow after the garage sale!

Jody

k1ng

Will you be discounting the store anymore on the 17th?

Jody

We have about 30store tanks still available.
3 for $10 no tax. cash only.

come pick up any time in the next couple of days (between 1p and 5)

Salt

What size are the store tanks?

sniggir

lol wow just saw this after i drove too the Kanata location... sorry you had to close the store :( it will be missed
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!