New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Send us your pictures!

Started by Gilbotron, August 28, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbotron

In an effort to showcase our local talent and promote OVAS, we will be creating a rolling slideshow of pictures to have running at club events (garage sale!), external events, conferences, etc.
The pictures we compile we will share with all club members, so for those of you that love aquariums so much and need some great pics for your computer wallpaper/screensaver, this could be what your looking for!

Send us some top quality pics of your...

• Beautiful aquariums
  • Favourite fish, invert, etc.
  • Stunning coral, plant, etc.
  • Any other aquarium related photo that is self explanatory! (e.g. your fishroom)

Please email your high quality pictures to program[delete this bit 65f904d021546][insert an at symbol here]ovas[insert a dot here]ca and include in the email...

• Your forum handle (e.g. Gilbotron)
  • A name for each picture (e.g. "Peabody the Pea Puffer", "My first aquarium", etc.)
  • If a picture is an aquarium include the size of it (e.g. 90 gallons)
  • The town/area the picture was taken (e.g. Kanata, Perth, Ottawa, etc.

This information will be added to each picture as follows so credit can be given where its due!
"Peabody the Pea Puffer"
OVAS Handle: Gilbotron (Orleans)

Note: No post production work will be done on your pictures - either do it yourself (at least crop them if you can) or make sure its a good picture (i.e. no glare, scrape the algae off the glass, etc.)

ORIGINAL PICTURES OF YOUR AQUARIUMS ONLY!
(please do not submit pictures from the internet or public aquariums/zoos)

And most importantly, please limit yourself to sending AT MOST 5 pictures - so pick your favorites carefully.

Thanks All!

charlie

Please send your pictures( all things aquarium related) ASAP , we need them to compose the slide
Thanks

matttimms49

I will get some pictures this evening of my tanks and send them to you Mike.

Cheers

Gilbotron

I've received some great pics (thanks to all of you that sent some to me) but I need more!

Lots more please!  Keep sending your pictures to program[delete this bit 65f904d0215ca][insert an at symbol here]ovas[insert a dot here]ca