New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hey there.

Started by Amsterdom, September 14, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amsterdom

Heyo.

My name is Dom, and I've been in the hobby for a little over 2 years now.

I currently have 5 tanks with a wide variety of fish.

I have:

* 120g community tank (Angels, Rainbows, Tetras, Platys, Swordfish and even an Archerfish)
* 75g community tank (Adult Angelfish, Jack Dempseys, Electric Blue Acaras, and an adopted Tinfoil Barb)
* 75g Red Devil Cichlid tank (1 ***hole Red Devil)
* 55g Jardini Arowana tank (I know it's too small, but he's still just a baby. I'm going to build a plywood tank for him eventually
* 29g Fry tank, for whenever the occasion pops up (currently holding Millennium Rainbowfish (20+) and Sunburst Platys (70+)

Every tank is equipped with a canister filter (all Eheim, except for the 120 which has a Marineland C-530) that's rated for a larger tank.

Pics on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doms_aquariums/

I'll have more pics on my profile soon :)

I still have a ton to learn about keeping fish, and am very glad to have found this community for the info I'm sure I'll collect. And I will definitely be at the garage sale on the 16th to meet some of you!

-Dom
130g Jardini Arowana
120g Rainbowfish, Tetra, Gourami, Angelfish (Planted CO2)
120g Angelfish, Denison Barbs, Diamond Neon Tetras, Rummy Nose Tetras, Rainbow Sharks (Planted)
120g Mixed African Cichlids
75g Electric Blue Acara, Green Texas Cichlid, Tinfoil Barb, Snow King Pleco
75g Red Devil Cichlid
55g Angelfish, Live Bearers (Planted)
55g Discus
55g Figure Eight Puffer (Brackish)
29g Quarantine System (Planted)
10g Crowntail Betta, Diamond Neon Tetras (Planted)

matttimms49

Hey welcome to the OVAS. 😀 Looks like you have quite the tank collection already! I look forward to seeing pictures up on the forum and thanks for the Instagram link.

charlie

Welcome to OVAS, hope you enjoyed the Garage Sale event.
Regards