New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Lizzys Fishies - plant order

Started by matttimms49, January 10, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matttimms49

going to order a few things through this site if anyone is interested in a group order?

https://www.lizzysfishies.com/

lucius

I might be.  When's the cutoff date?

phatty

I might be too! What is the cut off date?

daworldisblack

What are you guys thinking of getting?
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

matttimms49

i'm getting some dwarf sag mainly and some others. No cut off point really but I would like to order sooner rather than later

lucius

I'm pretty sure I saw a Tropica pot or two of dwarf sag at Big Al's today.  Anyways PM sent. 

daworldisblack

Yeah I remember the same from earlier this year. Also Angelfins is closer but looks like their selection is slim right now. They do have dwarf sag though.
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

matttimms49

Gonna put an order in tomorrow morning. Let me know if you want anything through pm and we can split the cost. :)

Gilbotron

Is it too late to add to the order?

matttimms49

nope i will make the order at 12 today :)

phatty

matttimms49

going to make the order at 12 today. send me a PM if you want anything.

matttimms49

going to extend the order time to this evening if anyone else wants anything?

ksj

I would, if you don't mind waiting a bit longer.
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

matttimms49

sure just PM me with what you want :D

matttimms49

To everyone that ordered. I placed the order but there was a loading error on the confirmation screen, so I'm trying to get in contact with them to make sure the order went through.

I will PM people once the order is shipped to work out the details of picking up the plants and the payment.

Cheers,
Matt

matttimms49

Update--

To people that ordered, the order has been received. I've been in contact with Lizzy and I believe she is going to post the plants next weekend. She wants to be safe and wait until she gets more heat packs to post the plants.

We are getting free shipping though because of the large order  :)

I will update once I get a shipped email. Also will wait to get payment from people until I get shipped email.

Cheers

lucius

phatty

Thank Matt please let me know :) exciting for my order to come ;)

matttimms49

Hey guys, the plants were posted and are expected to arrive on Thursday! I will let people know when they arrive.

Where are people based for those that ordered?