New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Corydoras habrosus or Salt and Pepper Cory

Started by ksj, February 21, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksj

I've had two of these tiny guys for..at least 2 years now I think. I've been unable to find more anywhere. I've called Big Als every few months without luck. So I thought I'd bring my inquiry to this forum.
Does anyone know where I can purchase some of these adorable little guys? Whatever it be online or if someone who works at Big Als can keep an eye out for them?
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

matttimms49

Oh my, I know your pain. They have been generally hard to get into stores recently. I think because of problems in catching them in the wild. I believe they are generally wild caught.

They have been in both big Al's and critter jungle over the last few months as I bought some. Problem is as soon as they are in store, they generally sell very fast.

I will keep an eye out for if I see them again.

tlgariepy

If you give Jason @ Critter Jungle a call during the week he can usually either special order them for you or let you know when they'll be coming in 😊

ksj

Thank you so much. I called Critters and they are out at the moment. But may have some next week. Heres hoping!
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim