The OVAS Executive invites you come out to the first meeting of 2017. The meeting will take place on Monday, January 30th at Tom Brown Arena at 7:00 PM. Tom Brown Arena has plenty of free parking and is close to the OC Transpo transit routes.
The meeting is open to club and non-club members so all is welcome.
We will start off with regular OVAS Club business and then follow up with a presentation from OVAS Club Member, Charlie. Charlie will be giving a presentation on How to Build a CO2 Regulator for planted tanks. The presentation will be in two parts.
Part 1 – An explanation as to why we do it, sources for parts with slides etc.
Part 2 – Hands on build by Charlie
Here are some of his past threads on the subject.
Build your own co2 2 stage regulator
Any and everything CO2 regulator DIY build
2 Stage C0 2 reg. build
In addition, anyone who has any aquarium related items to sell or give away are encouraged to bring them to the meeting.
Hope to see you on Monday, January 30th.
The OVAS Executive invites you out to join them for OVAS Christmas Dinner at Eclipse Asian Cuisine on Saturday, December 10th at 5:00 PM.
However we need to know how many will be attending in order to make a reservation. Please reply in the main forum if you are attending and how many no later than this Saturday, December 3rd 11:59 PM.
Eclipse Asian Cuisine
1930 Innes Rd.
Telephone: (613) 746-2323
The Eclipse Asian Cuisine is a restaurant buffet with a large variety of Japanese, Chinese and other Asian cuisine.
2 years old: $1.95
3-5 years old: $5.95
6-11 years old: $10.95
There is plenty of free parking and it’s right next door to Big Al’s east end location.
There will be no monthly meeting for the month of December so we hope to see you there.
On Monday, November 28th 2016, we will be having a Live Stock and Plants Mini-Auction at Tom Brown Arena starting at 7:00 pm.
- Live Stock and Plants only. No hardware or equipment.
- Please arrive earlier if you are selling anything. Doors will be open at 6:30 pm. Mini-auction will start at 7:00 pm or so.
- Bag labels will be available after you prepay the $1 per bag fee.
- Opening bids of all bags will be $2 unless indicated by the seller.
- It is the responsibility of the seller to pick up any of their unsold items.
- It would help reduce processing time if the seller could pre-fill the mini-auction form below ahead of time. It is also suggested to have a second copy for your records.
Drinks and munchies will be available.
Topic in Forum