On Monday, November 28th 2016, we will be having a Live Stock and Plants Mini-Auction at Tom Brown Arena starting at 7:00 pm.
- Live Stock and Plants only. No hardware or equipment.
- Please arrive earlier if you are selling anything. Doors will be open at 6:30 pm. Mini-auction will start at 7:00 pm or so.
- Bag labels will be available after you prepay the $1 per bag fee.
- Opening bids of all bags will be $2 unless indicated by the seller.
- It is the responsibility of the seller to pick up any of their unsold items.
- It would help reduce processing time if the seller could pre-fill the mini-auction form below ahead of time. It is also suggested to have a second copy for your records.
Drinks and munchies will be available.
Topic in Forum
There will be no monthly meeting for the month of October. Instead the OVAS Executive invites you out to a casual get together at “The Prescott” at 7:00 PM on Monday October 24th.
379 Preston Street
Telephone: (613) 232-1136
Reservation is under “OVAS”.
The OVAS Executive will be ordering pizza for those of you attending.
Hope to see you there. 🙂
Topic in Forum
As always in the TOM BROWN ARENA 2ND FLOOR
Join us for our September meeting on September 19th.
Our presentation will be by Gary Elson of Montreal who was slated to present to us in May of this year. His talk will be focused on live-bearers.
Here is Gary’s Bio:
Gary has had fish for 49 years, since he was 8. He has written 3 books on aquariums in the Barron’s Series, and has well over 100 articles published in English, and translated into French, Polish, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese and now German (He has one coming in the European Amazonas). Gary was a monthly columnist for Tropical Fish Hobbyist for 6 years, and was a longtime Contributing Editor to that mag. Gary has been a member of the two Montreal clubs since 1992.
We will be serving drinks and snacks.
Rob and the other members of the Executive hope to see you all!