New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Front page changes

Started by BigDaddy, August 31, 2006, 12:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDaddy

The home page has now been modified to show the upcoming meeting on Sept 25.  Time and location along with the topics at hand are all there for your viewing pleasure.

babblefish1960

Oh my, so insidious, good job there you geeks you, now we will all know the semantics surrounding the details of our worthy meetings that everyone should come and investigate.

BigMomma

we shall investigate ... 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

babblefish1960

So tell me BM, are you the pink fella with the diamond(actually the pink panther was a diamond), or the Clousseau with the spyglass? Either way, I'm sure you'll do well on the case.

FishPassion

Still planning to go to the first meeting, my yearly visit and babble has already put a reserved sticker on the front row seat for me. So BD just try and scoop something from me nowwwwwwwww at the auction:). I wont be snoozin so I wont be losin...
Klaus
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

mseguin

Klaus if you sit in the front how can anyone else see what's being bid on? Heck if you and BD both sit in the front the rest of the group won't even know there's a meeting going on.

FishPassion

hahahha Matt Im sure Sean and I will pass over a few items at the auction.
BTW the front page looks great and really like the changes to the logo.
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube