Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Check ou this nice set up : )

Started by UCGrafix, September 11, 2006, 06:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UCGrafix

A friend just sent this to me.
Check ou this nice set up : )

[attachment deleted by admin]

az

AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca

rickster

;D

Very awesome ,wow make me want to go and build something  like that

Julie

I like it, what kind of wood do you think it is?  Maple

bitterman

Quote from: Julie on September 11, 2006, 08:38:28 PM
I like it, what kind of wood do you think it is?  Maple

I would guess Curly Maple or Birtch, But without a closup on the wood it will be very hard to identify.

Bruce

torch89

Suddenly makes me want to find a single man, who has a big place, big t.v., and knows how to work with wood.  This is the part where I usually say, if I want it, I can just get it myself, but I'm leary of power tools.  Nice set up!   

babblefish1960

Quote from: torch89 on September 12, 2006, 06:14:33 PM
Suddenly makes me want to find a single man, who has a big place, big t.v., and knows how to work with wood.  This is the part where I usually say, if I want it, I can just get it myself, but I'm leary of power tools.  Nice set up!   
No problem is so big you can't throw enough money at it to get what you want, and as for a man, well, it's usually much cheaper to buy a house for someone you hate than to go through all of that just for a nice living room tank setup.

Nice looking presentation, yet I wonder about the shape and volume of the tank, and how it might interact with the electronics in such close proximity.

busdriver

Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

gvv

The tank is custom made? Looks like it is L-shaped...

And yes, some of the tanks on the link provided are great, but IMO not usefull, as I will need diving gear to look for corals on the bottom of the tank (or just have artificial :( )

Regards