Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Looking for ride to September meeting

Started by RedFish, September 14, 2006, 05:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedFish

I am in Bridlewood Kanata, and looking for a ride to the Monday meeting, if anyone from around here is going and wouldn't mind giving me a lift I would appreciate it!

--------
Lynn

darkdep

Hi Lynn, I'm in Glen Cairn and can pick you up.  Let's talk in PM.

Iceman

Hey. If I ever get around to making time for these meetings, we might be able to carpool. I live in Bridlewood as well.

darkdep

Well, I'm doing the driving Ice, if you can make it.

Iceman

Appreciate the offer DD. Mondays are just a bad day for me. Usually don't get home from picking up the spousal unit till six thirty or so. And she generally doesn't leave for her work travel till Tuesday mornings. However the next time she does go on a Monday which is a meeting night, I'll be there.

Sorry Redfish for taking over your thread. Where abouts in Bridlewood are you?

RedFish

No problem Iceman (Arthur?).  I am in the older part, near the Loblaws.
BigDaddy told me to ask about a lift as my hubby and kids are gone with the car Monday night.   Now that I know there are more OVAS members in Kanata, I think y'all should open your houses for a tour - would love to see some real aquariums, so much more interesting to see than my tiny ones.

Iceman

Well if you're into algae, come see my tank. I used to have a great tank but then this algae took over. Didn't change anything so really don't know why.

I too am in old Bridlewood. Bluegrass Dr.