Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Newsletter

Started by nelson, October 04, 2006, 11:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelson

I seem to have misplaced my copy of the club's recent newsletter, so I thought I would download one from the site but unfortunately couldn't locate it/them.  Do we not keep them on-line?

PaleoFishGirl

Hi Nelson, good question!

I thought that Peter sent a PDF copy of the newsletter to the APW... maybe it's on his *list*??

Peter's away for a couple of days, so if he didn't then I'm sure he will when he gets back!

darkdep

Nope, I don't have the PDF yet...hasn't even made it to my list :)

PaleoFishGirl

Okay, we'll blame Peter then, since he's not around to defend himself ;)

charlie

The club has a newsletter ???  :o,  I would be interested in receiving this  ;), what do i need to do?
Regards

PaleoFishGirl

You need to stay for the whole meeting :D ;)

charlie

If that`s all it takes , I`ll do that next time  :)  ;)

PaleoFishGirl

It's worth it - it's an excellent newsletter :)

garnpet

Quote from: DarkDep on October 04, 2006, 01:52:56 PM
Nope, I don't have the PDF yet...hasn't even made it to my list :)

Hmmm, I thought I sent it to you last week when we discussed how to post it.  I just resent it.  Please tell me if you received it this time.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

darkdep

I just found it...my Outlook junk filter picked it up for some reason; sorry peter!

RoxyDog

yeah suuuuure...blame Outlook.   :P
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

garnpet

Quote from: DarkDep on October 05, 2006, 10:56:51 AM
I just found it...my Outlook junk filter picked it up for some reason; sorry peter!
Does this mean that it's now on your to do list?  BTW, use the 2nd one that I sent you, I corrected a couple of spelling mistakes.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><