Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

membership

Started by sas, October 12, 2006, 01:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sas

Hi There, Finally took the plunge and joined OVAS. Used the paypal under my husbands name and just wondering when the membership should arrive? Sorry to be so impatient and sound so cheap but would like to spend some bucks at the LFS and take advantage of the discount. Cheers Sue

RoxyDog

Thanks for "plunging".  :)  You should see it in a couple of days I would think.
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

sas

Great! I've been lurking since March ::), didn't feel comfortable posting too much until I became a member. I've gotten a pile of stuff from different members as well as a lot of excellant advice. Great society, just wish I was closer and could get to the meetings as well!

PaleoFishGirl

Hi Sue!

Glad you finally bought a membership ;)  Welcome to OVAS, now post to your heart's content :)

Sue

Welcome Sue. Your membership should arrive next week. I'll get DD to update the ovas forum part though.

sas

Thanks for the welcome, and ya Paleofishgirl I was pretty stuck about that ::)

darkdep

sas

thanks everyone! Looks like I'm good to go. Card arrived today in the mail. Only thing it's in my husbands name, but guess I can live with that since he is my better half? Cheers again.

apistome

If thats a problem you can get it changed at the next meeting. Next Monday. oh yeah.....and Welcome!

Eric

sas

No, not a problem, since husband has all the $ I just let her fly. Thanks for the welcome, would love to get to meetings but farm chores, and being an hour and a half away makes it difficult.