Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

pic of my Dovii

Started by StylinT, January 09, 2007, 07:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StylinT

Hey all It has been a long time since I have posted on here so I thought I would give you an update on one of my tanks the is my 12-14 " Dovii Cichlid in my 225 I am sorry for the spots on the glass an the MLS lol I will get a full pic this weekend an post you can notice the teeth in his mouth if ya look closly they are about 3/16 long right but still pretty shy until I try to clean the glass then the fight comes out in him Im hoping to get him used to my 16 " pleco before I add my perruno catfish im trying to beef him up before he goes in the tank

for filtration I went with 2 fluval fx5's an I am hoping to add a few power heads aswell for him I will mostly likly go with 2 or 3 powerhead 802

[attachment deleted by admin]

fishycanuck

cory

StylinT

Ya he is lol

I was wondering though about moss the kind you find on tree's and rocks in the bush or forest I have driftwood siliconed to the top of the tank an I just noticed the other day That there are a few nickel sized patches on it  ;D I was wondering were it would have came from an if its ok for the tank

cory

i think its from the moisture.