Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

new photo's of my 160

Started by sniggir, February 13, 2007, 12:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sniggir

i got the camera away from my wife today....lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

babblefish1960

Very interesting rockwork, I see you have vallisneria and a crypt in there, do the fish bother them at all? Some of the rocks look precarious, I'm sure they're stable though, right? :) Nice creation of shelving throughout the tank, the fish are all better off for it for sure.

sniggir

the fish don't bother them at all... as for the rock work everything is very stable.. i also have PVC in the rock work for better tunnels and Caves...was alot of fun to put together.... I can't wait till I get my lighting properly done I will be running 4 T5's 160w isn't to bad.. I think the Plants will love it
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently

bitterman

I seen this last night and the pics do not do it Justis! Very nice tank and setup, Can't wait to see it mature! as more fish are added.

Bruce

sniggir

Thx bruce.... nor can I...I can't wait till I get my light up...

aroc

nice job buddy, have you considered putting a background for added fish privacy?.. personally I like having 3 of the 4 sides covered.

sniggir

I have the background...lol but I always foget when I am setting up the nxt time I clean the HOB i am going to put it up

Adam

Looks good so far...

Do you have a full tank shot? 

Adam
150 Gallon Mbuna: 2 M. baliodigma, 5 Ps. sp. "Deep Magunga", 3 L. caeruleus, 3 Ps. demasoni, 1 P. Spilotonus 'Albino Taiwan Reef', 2 C. afra "Cobue", 2 Ancistrus sp.-144, 5 Ps. Acei, 1 Albino Ancistrus spp. L-144, Various fry

20 Gallon Long Reef: 1 Gramma melacara, 1 Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemanni, snails, hermits, crabs, mushrooms, SPS, rare zoanthids, palythoas, ricordea, favites, cloves, acans, candycanes leathers