Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Help naming a fish please?!

Started by zippity, February 11, 2007, 03:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippity

This fish in question is at Big Al's Innes. You go into fishroom, turn left down malawi aisle. It is at last tank on top left. It is about 4 inches long, wild caught, all black, and is around 25.99.

Anyone know the name of this fish again so I can go look into it online?

cheers,

Terry

zippity

Art:

Can you help me out with this fish mister?

babblefish1960

You could always telephone them during business hours, 613-244-3474, I'm sure they would be happy to let you know. :)

RoxyDog

George, his name is George.   ;)  Wait that's not what you're looking for is it?  Give em a call and then tell us what he is.  :)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

artw

Terry I think I know what you are referring to, its an Elongatus and its in with the white callianos.  but that would be the top tank on the far RIGHT not left.   
Yeah Call Jo at the store, he will tell you the exact name.

beowulf

Quote from: RoxyDog on February 12, 2007, 10:04:10 AM
George, his name is George.   ;)  Wait that's not what you're looking for is it?  Give em a call and then tell us what he is.  :)

Thief you stole my joke  >:( :D  And it's Frank, get it right his name is Frank.

PoisonJello

Quote from: beowulf on February 12, 2007, 01:04:21 PM
Thief you stole my joke  >:( :D  And it's Frank, get it right his name is Frank.
ok your both wrong, he is a she and its Wilma  :D

zippity

yea I talked to Jody and Karen, said it was an elongatus mbenji blue, but not quite sure of that.  I looked up mbenji blue and they are no where near the color black, the closest I came is with Ps. elongatus "Mbenji brown". I will have to come in again and take a look for sure.

And no the name is Tony, Tony Montana!!!!!