Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Is there any way?

Started by busdriver, March 29, 2007, 01:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busdriver

Is there any way I can change the words under my avatar to BOLD?
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

beowulf

Try [ b]words [/b] with no space between the first [ and the b....forget it just tried did not work.

babblefish1960

You know you could always just print the word BOLD before each statement and then we would be BOLD Awesome people, but that would be shouting and this is a nice quiet place for all of us oldsters. ;D

busdriver

Quote from: beowulf on March 29, 2007, 01:50:01 PM
Try [ b]words [/b] with no space between the first [ and the b....forget it just tried did not work.
you've been eating too many beans, toot, toot. ;)

fishycanuck

Conversely, each and every morning, you could strip to your Fruit of the Looms and run to the end of the lane and back, screaming, "Ovas people are the greatest!" until they come for you.

busdriver

Quote from: fishycanuck on March 29, 2007, 10:36:32 PM
Conversely, each and every morning, you could strip to your Fruit of the Looms and run to the end of the lane and back, screaming, "Ovas people are the greatest!" until they come for you.
They already have! A couple of times, :D :D :D ::) ;)

Crumpet

Quote from: fishycanuck on March 29, 2007, 10:36:32 PM

;D I just about busted a gut laughing there!  It's not just the mental picture of Terry running down the street shouting the praises of OVAS in his undies, it's the fact that they were Fruit of the Loom undies

oh man

beowulf

Quote from: Crumpet on March 30, 2007, 01:22:17 AM
;D I just about busted a gut laughing there!  It's not just the mental picture of Terry running down the street shouting the praises of OVAS in his undies, it's the fact that they were Fruit of the Loom undies

oh man

What's wring with tighty-whiteys?  >:( :o

jodes22

Seriously, people, what is with all the discussion about my father in less than an average amount of clothing!!!???!!! ;D ;D ;D You're killing me here...

babblefish1960

Well there jodes22, it does seem a bit peculiar, I'm not so sure their aren't some strange people on the  site here, it does seem a bit odd that some folk are dressing your dad up like a doll, or undressing him as the case may be, but somehow good old busboy seems able to see past all the quirkiness and enjoy a good laugh, even if it is at his own expense. Sorry to have let you see this sort of side of your dad, I'm sure once the shock settles down, you will recover nicely with some very good therapy.

For the cost of a nickel, as Lucy was heard to say, "the doctor is in". :D

jodes22