Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Pics of my 55g

Started by Jesse, February 14, 2007, 10:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

After a year of OVAS'ing I have finally decided to post some pics of my 55g tank. Its a Wal-Mart tank filtered by a Fluval 404, heated by a 150w Fluval Tronic heater, and the lighting is 2 24" Life-Glo 2 bulbs. The plants are some val, an anubias nana, 5 russian moss balls, amazon frogbit, duckweed, a sword plant, and a random floating plant that I have no idea where it came from. The livestock is listed at the bottom. I have plans to upgrade to my 120g and grab a fluval FX5 and some T5 HO's for it. I just need to build a cage for my red tailed boa first. Hope you all like it!

[attachment deleted by admin]

sniggir

Looks great, I love planted tanks
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

RedFish

I like it very much, it has the look of a lake, near the edge, with the long val....well done!

GhostKnife

:) Very nice Jesse,Well maintained!

Mettle

Very nice!

Some nice driftwood in there. You know who to call if you ever want to get rid of some of it.   ;)