Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Giant Auction.

Started by bomag, March 05, 2007, 11:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomag

It was a blast... but it would be interesting to have a list of who won stuff in the raffle and if annybody has pictures from the event... can you plz post them for all I forgot my camera.

Thx to all the volunteers and the executives It was great!!

Sue

It will try and post some photos tonight. It occurred to me last night
(after the auction) that it would of been good to get a picture of people standing beside their prizes. Good for both the events photo's and for our sponsors. Something to consider for next year.

bomag

You took some Pict's Sue still post them plz .It is always fun after to look at them...I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like the day was a blur lol it was great but lasted so long . It is a testimony to it 's success. :o

Bomag

learningfish

Hello OVAS members,

I wish to thank al lpeople involved with the annual auction.  Much money was spent on my behalf to get many, many goodies.  Also a big hat's off to all donaters especially Marinescape for the awesome Aquapod setup!  I was the raffle ticket winner for the Aquapod!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit Marinescape on Carling.  Salt, a hydrometer, thermometer and heater were purchased for the initial setup of the Aquapod.  Let the fun and learning begin.  I now have the tank setup and is cycling.

I have attached a picture of me holding the Aquapod.  It is in my apartment but any pic is better than none.http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o28/Edith_085/IMG_0272.jpg

Learningfish

charlie

Quote from: Sue on March 05, 2007, 11:21:56 AM

(after the auction) that it would of been good to get a picture of people standing beside their prizes. Good for both the events photo's and for our sponsors. Something to consider for next year.

Sue maybe you guys can ask the winners to submit pictures with their prizes, like "learningfish" did, BTW congrats to all the winners.
Regards

Sue

Great idea. If anyone wants to do this please post away! And thanks for posting learningfish!