Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

You may have an aquarium addiction...

Started by PaleoFishGirl, February 26, 2007, 10:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdep

If you've ever watched "Deuce Bigalow" and thought "wow, that's pretty accurate."

cory

"id like the ones from the BOTTOM" lol

Nerine

When your guests go into your fridge and pull out a dip container (or cream cheese) and inside it is full of California Black worms :D
or when your guests comment on your variety of algae wafers, worms and pellets and wonder why you only have 1 kind of pop in the fridge ;)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Shrimpy

When your wife drags you out to go check out a new house and the first thing you notice/say is..."Hey, that would be an awesome spot to put an in-wall salt water tank!"  ;D That's what I said last night!  :P

Nerine

Shrimpy....that's how we picked our house ;) out of all the ones we saw it had the best spot for a 55 gal in the dinning room :D and PLENTY of open space in the basement!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

mseguin

When stripping is a family friendly activity and a bare bottom is something you encourage your children to look at.

Crumpet

bitterman

Quote from: mseguin on March 09, 2007, 10:13:32 AM
When stripping is a family friendly activity and a bare bottom is something you encourage your children to look at.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!  My son gets so excited when I am catching and striping fish!

sas

Quote from: mseguin on March 09, 2007, 10:13:32 AM
LMAO That was a spewing of coffee over the keyboard moment,  ;D ;D Nice one Matt

Nerine