Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS Meeting

Started by washefuzzy, March 17, 2007, 08:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

I would like to go the the meeting could you tell me what time it will be at and if it is at Jack Purcell's community centre?
I've have a 20gal aquaruim set up and 2 lonely Zebra Danois swimming around in it. I think they need some more buddies. I also have a 2 gal tank with beta, Iggy.

garnpet

OVAS meetings are the 4th Monday of the month starting at 7:00pm at the Jack Purcell Community Centre.

http://ovas.ca/index.php?action=calendar
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

charlie

Quote from: washefuzzy on March 17, 2007, 08:16:21 PM
I would like to go the the meeting could you tell me what time it will be at and if it is at Jack Purcell's community centre?
I've have a 20gal aquaruim set up and 2 lonely Zebra Danois swimming around in it. I think they need some more buddies. I also have a 2 gal tank with beta, Iggy.
All the info you need & some.
http://ovas.ca/index.php?page=2

washefuzzy

Thank you kindly for the information! It took me a couple of days to figure out where the answers were to be found. I might just make it to the next meeting. I have lots of questions and am very interested in finding anwers.

BigDaddy

Please feel free to grab any one of the executives.. we'd be more than happy to meet you and answer your questions

PaleoFishGirl

Careful where you grab us, though (especially you, Norm) ;)

RoxyDog

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on March 21, 2007, 09:53:28 AM
Careful where you grab us, though (especially you, Norm) ;)

Brian!   :D
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

washefuzzy

fishycanuck

Pay them no mind, washefuzzy, I'll protect you  :P