Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

what type of styro-foam to use?

Started by gmann, March 28, 2007, 04:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmann

I have started my in/on wall tank project and wanted to know what type of styrofoam to use under the tank. I tried finding the thread that mentioned this but ran out of patience and time ;) I believe bitterman and repeej both wrote what to use and where to get it. I just came back from Rona and didnt find it and nobody could offer any help. thanks.

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

gmann

thanks Nerine but this one is on backgrounds.. eventually i will find it.. heading to home depot tomorrow morning..

Adam

http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=14009.0

About halfway down the page...it's the 1/2" pink sheet at HD.

Adam
150 Gallon Mbuna: 2 M. baliodigma, 5 Ps. sp. "Deep Magunga", 3 L. caeruleus, 3 Ps. demasoni, 1 P. Spilotonus 'Albino Taiwan Reef', 2 C. afra "Cobue", 2 Ancistrus sp.-144, 5 Ps. Acei, 1 Albino Ancistrus spp. L-144, Various fry

20 Gallon Long Reef: 1 Gramma melacara, 1 Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemanni, snails, hermits, crabs, mushrooms, SPS, rare zoanthids, palythoas, ricordea, favites, cloves, acans, candycanes leathers

gmann

thanks Adam much appreciated.. that was the thread I was looking for.

Nerine

oh yeah haha sorry lack of sleep ;)

found that thread too, should have posted it haha or my brain is telling me to get a new background ;)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts