Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Heads up - alternate T5 lighting

Started by charlie, April 05, 2007, 04:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

I was at Litemore today and saw some neat T5 lighting fixtures, that can be used in the aquatic hobby, these fixtures look like shop lights & are twin T5 HO lights ( In 48 & 60 inch length) complete with a very glossy reflector, the guy said the 48 inch would probably be around 120.00 with bulbs( 6500K 54 watt each).
They are currently not in stock but can be ordered , you will need to install the power cord, they have 2 on display ,1 -4 ft & 1- 5ft.
Regards
P.S. they are meant to be used as outdoor emergency lights , so they are weatherproof.they are made by Beghelli emergency lights

PoisonJello

not sure if litemor has them but i do know they are made in 2' and 3' lengths also
Litemor is the cheapest spot to buy t5 bulbs they don't have 10k but they do have 6500 sunlight and others

darkdep

PoisonJello

well i guess that depends on the size you want but i paid $8 for 3' everywhere else i looked wanted $17 and up..oh that was for the NO but I'm sure he told me the HO were same prices