Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Breeder's Award Program

Started by mseguin, March 13, 2006, 11:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

I couldn't help but notice that you have some distinctive addendums on your avatar there pegasus, looks good, I'll wager you must be as pleased as punch now, congratulations on the promotion.

I suppose now you'll have to try and breed some very different things to get anything from the new world cichlids, eh?

mseguin

Yes, meant to post, Breeder's Directory has been updated, as well as new Breeder's classes for Pegasus.

pegasus

Thank you Matt & Chris, let me challenge OVAS membership to find 5 more breeders before our next meeting.

luffs

whats this meeting every one is talking about? :o

babblefish1960

Quote from: luffs on January 05, 2007, 10:53:15 PM
whats this meeting every one is talking about? :o
This would be the Ottawa Valley Aquarium Society club meeting that is held most months at the Jack Purcell centre off Elgin, the fourth Monday of every month excluding December, July, and August. It's all here if you look around.

zippity

hey guys, I have a rare breed in my tanks. It is related to the yellow labs. Labidochromis Gigas, not much about this species anywhere online and good luck buying at the stores. It is colored like demasonis but body is much bigger and has paler blue but sharp black colored trimmings on fins and tails.

I bring this up because I have had at least 1 batch of 5 fry, but now only 1 lives. What would  I need to do to get involved if I wanted to?

pegasus

Thank you Matt, I got my first CAOAC BAP Programs awards yesterday.  :)

mseguin

Glad to hear, I know at least one other arrived recently, the rest should be arriving to the respective awardees shortly.

normc

What does spp mean in this document ???

[attachment deleted by admin]

mseguin