Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Dwarf Puffer Fish

Started by dan2x38, July 13, 2007, 10:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

After much forethought, several conversations, and researchstarting a month ago I bought 2 of these little characters for a well planted 10g. They already like their new home being the only occupants... I see totally why they are so lovable...  :-* There are pond snails in that little tank I am sure these guys will cure that so my plants are no longer a picnic for those little buggers... Creates an extra chore for me though at feeding time...  ::) worth the price they're way KEWL plus there's the snail control benefit...  :)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

puffer girl

Quote from: dan2x38 on July 13, 2007, 10:08:00 PM
After much forethought, several conversations, and researchstarting a month ago I bought 2 of these little characters for a well planted 10g. They already like their new home being the only occupants... I see totally why they are so lovable...  :-* There are pond snails in that little tank I am sure these guys will cure that so my plants are no longer a picnic for those little buggers... Creates an extra chore for me though at feeding time...  ::) worth the price they're way KEWL plus there's the snail control benefit...  :)

Well you see you will love them , they are very friendly . They will recognize the one who feed them .

Martine
puffer girl