Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Profile info?

Started by davemaria, October 16, 2008, 04:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davemaria

un der your name on the left shows adult- fry- breeder- that i understand but underneath shows stars and little fish, snails. What do they mean? Also other forums i have seen using the same format as this under profile show a seller rating where buyers/sellers could leave feedback. not sure hows its setup but would help on the forum.

RoxyDog

There was a thread about this a long time ago, I can't find it now.  :(

The fish is for OVAS member, or sponsor, the snail is for exec, the crab is for webmaster.  I think the stars increase as you post more.

As for the buyers and sellers rating, it's been discussed and tried before, I think it's hard to make it work right...
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.