New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breeders points

Started by dpatte, December 28, 2004, 05:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpatte

I have never tried to get OVAS breeders points.

I have bred several species of fish in the past, any currently I have baby brichardis, kribensis and guppies going.

Whats the process to get some points for what I have at the moment, and can I get points for some species I bred in the past as well?

artw

Hi David
From the Executive section of this website, the chairman of the
Breeder Awards Program Colin DeSouza

but it would be preferred if you just speak to him at one of the meetings.  I am not sure how often he checks that email addy.   one of the executives need to verify it, so just let  me know.

Nelson

Quote from: "dpatte"I have never tried to get OVAS breeders points.

I have bred several species of fish in the past, any currently I have baby brichardis, kribensis and guppies going.

Whats the process to get some points for what I have at the moment, and can I get points for some species I bred in the past as well?

Hi Dave, will you have any Brichardis' available in the near future?

dpatte

the big ones are just over 1/2 inch - i'll post when Im ready to let some go which prob won't be till the spring

Nelson

Looking forward to the spring  :D  Thanks

Sue

I filled out a form for that breeders points, its just a few things to jot down.  Really easy. Your suposed to show someone your fry, so I unless you have video or pictures, it would be easier to start from the recent past.