Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

hello everybody

Started by domy, August 08, 2007, 09:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domy

i just want to say hello to all the members.
me and my daugther owned a aqurium I only got 1 turtle i try to mix it with a shark fish and my turtle eat it.
I'm looking forward to have a SEAHORSE if anybody know where i could buy it. II'mfrom mMontreal|_thanks!!!!

babblefish1960

Hello Domy from OVAS, I do hope you enjoy your time spent here, and that you come to find this a friendly family site. Good luck with the turtle, they eat fish, and seahorses are saltwater creatures that are very delicate.

sniggir

hello and welcome to ovas... turtles are so cute... if you are looking to get into Saltwater and get some seahorses.. you should know that they need very stable conditions and that they are fragile.. so basicaly a spicies only tank.. you can put pipe fish and shrimp in the tank but nothing aggressive... good luck on your search
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

pwrca

Welcome to OVAS, checkout our library for some reading material on both FW and SW.  Also, consider attending our meetings which will resume in Sept.  A lot of friendly knowledgable people who will be more than willing to share their experience.

audioslave_36

Welcome to OVAS, there is a wealth of knowledge here, you need only read or ask :), good luck with your seahorse venture.

Dave