Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

My tank... *VERY PIC HEAVY*

Started by jodes22, September 02, 2007, 12:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jodes22

Well, I must say for my birthday a week and a half ago I was very very spoiled... Along with getting a new laptop to feed my addiction for OVAS, my husband also won a Canon Rebel digital camera in a golf tourney the day before my birthday!!!! So, I now have a professional tool to feed my addiction of taking pictures of my family (all finned and four legged friends included). I have (finally) taken some great (at least, I think so) shots of my tank and uploaded them. In this (55g) tank, I have 7 dwarf keyhole cichlids, 5 white cloud minnows (I originally bought six, but one seems to have vanished into thin air... ???), 2 BN plecos (one is albino; the other I didn't get any "good" shots of, so there are no pics of him/her), 6 different varieties of live plants, Mopani wood, drift wood, two terracotta pots, and a few large rocks. Under the gravel substrate I have a couple bags of red Flourite and an undergravel heater, which the plants love. I use an Eheim 2227 (thank you Jason) filter and a 300W heater. I love it!

The whole tank.

Can you spot the pleco?

Keyholes

Siamese Algae Eater

White Cloud Minnows

Sorry for all the pictures... Thanks for lookin' :) :) :) :)

sniggir

nice to you are having fun taking pictures... Nice clean tank...happy belated birthday
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

babblefish1960

Never apologize for sharing pictures, and thank, they are lovely looking fish and plants.

Nice surprise the camera, but what was he doing golfing when he was supposed to be getting your party ready? At least he had the decency to thoughtfully win the camera. ;D

jodes22

beowulf

Nice tank, have the cichilds breed for you yet?

washefuzzy

Thanks enjoyed your beautiful tank!

Crumpet

You have a very nice set-up -- thank you for the pictures!  Very good shots of the fish, it is very tricky (at least I find) to get good clear shots when they're all jitter-bugging around in there :)

jodes22

Thanks all! Beowulf, they keep laying eggs, but no babies yet...  :-\ but I truly enjoy the tank just the same...