Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Need help identifying new fish Updated pictures

Started by renadia, September 23, 2007, 12:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDaddy

You can clean glass with a razor, you just have to be careful that it remains flush with the glass.  Catch and edge, and yeah it's gonna scratch.

Lots of saltwater users have the mag floats with a razor attachment.  Trust me, they wouldn't use razors if they guaranteed to scratch, as all you would see is coraline in the scratch marks.

dan2x38

Quote from: renadia on September 26, 2007, 12:54:34 PM
I didn't see the scratches before I set it up at home :-[ in my nice living room. So now I'm stuck with seeing all those scratches every time I go up or down to the family room (That's ofter in a split level with kids)  >:(

A lot of times people only clean the front & sides of their glass & the back less often, like Me (if at all). that being said are both front & back scathed? I know sounds silly... maybe could drain some water then turn around and cover back with a background to hide the scratches well...
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

renadia

Quote from: dan2x38 on September 26, 2007, 11:45:39 PM
A lot of times people only clean the front & sides of their glass & the back less often, like Me (if at all). that being said are both front & back scathed? I know sounds silly... maybe could drain some water then turn around and cover back with a background to hide the scratches well...
Thy are all scratched :(      The 75 gal will probably end up in the basement