Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

I think my tank is full :)

Started by Fishnut, October 14, 2007, 01:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnut

Now I need something bigger!  I just added my school of 12 Emerald Eye Rasboras and 2 angel fish from quarantine yesterday and I don't think I can get away with adding any more.  Even my plants are filling out nicely!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

apuppet

yeah.  THats very nice!!!

quick, put up a gallary picture, so i can give it a 5 star rating.

-a
planted

jetstream

I saw in the picture, there's either a L66 or L333 in the tank! Am I right? How many you have in there?  :D

beowulf

Very nice, one day I am going to make a tank in which I worry as much about the plants as the fish.

charlie

Fishnut

Thanks for the compliments everyone!  Jetstream, that pleco is a Queen Arabesque (spelling??).  I can't remember what L# it is.  I only have one in there due to the price.  I love it!  It was one of those "have to have it" moments in the pet shop in Toronto 6 months ago.  I really love how it seems to have made that spot it's favourite hang out.  Here's a close-up.  Sorry for all the reflected tank mess in the second pic :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

jodes22

The tank looks great and that is a beautiful pleco!! :)

Jeff1192

Quote from: jodes22 on October 14, 2007, 09:19:50 PM
The tank looks great and that is a beautiful pleco!! :)

Yeah I have to agree that Pleco is awesome!

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

fischkopp

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031