Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Here - Pics Added

Started by psychwolf, January 27, 2008, 11:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychwolf

Hello all,
was beginning to wonder if I was ever gonna get approval to join. Finally came through and I am so happy. I have been looking in here for over a week now. We bought our sons a 20 gal for christmas, but it seems I am the one with more interest in it than them. It was a kit we got at a LPS, but I have since replaced the heater and the filter. We were originally going to just go everyday LPS fish, but were offered a few cichlids from a friend. Got 2 Java ferns doing well in there.  Am looking for some clarification as to what kind my fish are. On a different forum I was told that one was a red zebra, but that the other 3 are still to young to tell. If someone in here wants to take a shot at identifying let me know and I will post in here or send directly.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sharbuckle

hey psychowolf! welcome to the OVAS website, go ahead and post the pictures of your fish and ill try identifying them for ya!

dan2x38

Nice to meet you Psychowolf. Come to the meeting Monday eveing 7pm-9pm Jack Parcel Community Centre. Lots of deals and other fish nuts... I do not know cichlids but post pics they get labeled.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."