Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

new grow out tank

Started by charlie, September 21, 2007, 07:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

I sold my 21 gln hagen planted , in clearing out the live stock i discovered  baby BN plecos, so i ended up leaving most of them in the sold tank & pulled a few to try & grow them out,as a result i aquired another tank to do so , crazy :D.
Here is a pic.of it. if you look carefully you will see some little dark spots on the rock, that is the babies.
Regards

[attachment deleted by admin]

babblefish1960

Very cute Charlie, you're an ancistrus aunty now, congratulations! :)

Jeff1192

Very cool....nice tank by the way.

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

beowulf

Kats

Nice tank Charlie!!

I want to be as good as you when I grow up!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

KLKelly

Maybe a couple of years from now I'll have a tank that looks as nice as that : )

sas

That's too funny Charlie :).......Sell one tank and set up another. Beautiful job on this new one also though!

fischkopp

Its always good to have some fry as an excuse to setup a new tank  ;D

Very nice Charlie!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

leng

Did you get an Oceanic tank Charlie?

charlie

Thanks all, Leng it`s a perfecto 20 gln long, my75 & 50 are Oceanic.
Regards

dan2x38

Charlie as always ya got a great wet thumb... Very Nice set-up!

Man you got MTS bad! I would also guess some type of separation syndrome...  :D preventing you giving up any # of tanks...  8)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

charlie

My plecos have done it again, discovered another batch of babies  ;), i will need to seperate them i don`t have space for more tanks ( that`s what the wife said  ;))

dan2x38

Do you have any brn. BN pelcos? Would one do well in a med. planted 10g with 5 cories, cherry shrimp, & Monutain Minnows?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Brine

Quote from: charlie on October 09, 2007, 01:53:00 PM
i don`t have space for more tanks ( that`s what the wife said  ;))

Must be time to move then

RoxyDog

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.