New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Somebody try this...

Started by Brine, November 13, 2007, 06:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulf

Going to email this to Karen randall as she also wanted to know how it was done!!

apuppet

that water fall picture was presented when she in ottawa, and she said something about the waterfall , and something about not feasible, or white gravel,  or such. 

i didnt think i was paying attention. but im pretty sure that very picture was on the slideshow.  i could be dreaming. :P
planted

KLKelly

Didn't someone say filter floss or nylon?  But that it would get discoloured really fast?

charlie

Quote from: apuppet on November 13, 2007, 08:02:47 PM
that water fall picture was presented when she in ottawa, and she said something about the waterfall , and something about not feasible, or white gravel,  or such. 

i didnt think i was paying attention. but im pretty sure that very picture was on the slideshow.  i could be dreaming. :P
You are correct apuppet, it was in the presentation & she did indicate not it was not feasible for a everyday tank  ;), good catch between winks  ;)
Regards

beowulf

I emailed it to her and she thought it might have been sand and is happy to know how it was done.

Nerine

I love the look of that tank :D
now if there were a way to contain the sand ;) haha
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts