Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

SP merivale

Started by ambushman2j, November 16, 2003, 10:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambushman2j

For those of you who do not know, we have a new store manager at SP merivale, he was a (I beleive this was the title) district manager of the big als stores for many a years, he's a big african cichlid guy too..so you should see our selection in many types of fish greatly improve shortly, we got in 2 dragonfish recently, a whole tank of very nice juvinile africans (red zebra, blue cobalt, socolofi and johanni) and some more nice africans are being ordered

328iGuy

Well I just may have to stop by again.  I stopped going to the PS on Merivale due to the fact it always seemed dirty and run down in the fish section, unlike the newer PS in Barrhaven which is the one I goto often along with Big Al's in Kanata..for African cichlids.

Thanks

ambushman2j

well it's still quite an old store..there's not much that can be done to make it look new..but it will be more the quality of fish you see improving over the next little while, especially african cichlids, goldfish and exotics..we are supposed to get a big order of cichlids this week infact unless something changed

328iGuy

Well I am interested in seeing what comes in that would be different from the other Super Pet stores in the region that are new and Big Al's (Aquarium Services).

I was at the Barrhaven SP and Kanata SP yesterday to pick up a few new fish, man those stores are nice.....

ambushman2j

kanata and merivales cichlids are likely somewhat similar as right now we are splitting orders, some are not going to both stores so they might be slightly different but still similar

328iGuy

PDP

We need a new shipment of africans bad!!!!!!!

328iGuy

I was just checking out CRLCA and they do have many Wild Caught, very nice stock.  I may look into ordering some.

Has anyone ordered any from them?  How are there shipping methods?  Any issues?  time frame on shipping?

PDP

Where are you talking about??

(just like to go look myself)

328iGuy

It is here:

http://www.crlca.com/fishsite/fishstore.aspx

I would also like to pick up a couple more S. Fryeri juveniles as well if you know of anyone?

328iGuy

Where do you have to get them down there?

Are you taking orders from everyone ;)?

ambushman2j

yeah heh, if I can get rid of my salousi G1's then I would be down with buying some more