Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Pics

Started by Cheebs, February 11, 2008, 05:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheebs

I've been playing around with my camera again, I'm trying to get the full tank shot down with moderate success.

The first full tank shot was taken roughly 4 1/2 months ago, and the second about 4 days ago.  Sorry if they are a bit dark, I'm working on that.  I'd also like to make a Valentine's day card out of the firefish pic ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cheebs

Some more

Cheebs

Both sides of the tank..

Cheebs

A couple more.

Dave88

Nice pics. I really like the one with the clownfish in its home.  :)

Nice looking clam too!

Julie

Nice pics - the firefish appear to be posing for the shot.  Lovely assortment of corals, the clam is so blue!
Thanks for posting.

groan

excellent firefish shot. i love it.

beauti tank. i think i need to re-arrange my rocks...

matt

Really nice tank Cheebs!

Did you change the lighting in between the two first pictures or does the rock simply look darker because of Coraline growth?

ray

Hi Phil
Some great shots,paricularly the clown/anemone and the firefish.The tank is also coming along very nicely.

Ray

gvv

Is it ritteri anemone hosting maroon clown?!  :o
My maroons will never get near the ritteri! But they assume any BTA in tank is their host :)

Nice pics and the pair of firefish is great!

White Lightning

Cheebs

Quote from: gvv on February 11, 2008, 10:44:40 PM
Is it ritteri anemone hosting maroon clown?!  :o
My maroons will never get near the ritteri! But they assume any BTA in tank is their host :)

Nice pics and the pair of firefish is great!

Believe it or not it's a BTA, but it been going through a long tentacle phase, sometimes it decides to bubble up, heres an old pic:

And thanks for the kind words everyone :)