Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Auto top-up system

Started by Gaspare, April 22, 2008, 08:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groan

dont they have a phone contact? you may be ale to order over the phone. If i remember right the shippiung was good. i ordered 2 units and split the shipping...

Funkmotor

Quote from: Cris6238 on May 10, 2008, 11:14:56 PM
Is there a difference between ordering at "www.autotopoff.com" and "www.shopbwirrigation.com" ?

Autotopoff has 10$ shipping...how much is it for www.shopbwirrigation.com? Thank you in advance for any input!

autotopoff.com is actually in the USA, where BWI is in Canada.  Meaning you'd likely get hit with Customs charges.

As well, it's not $10 shipping, it's $10 *extra* to Canada, on top of the standard $10...which makes $20.

I see the email field (3rd or 4th down on the left) on BWI's form...what browser are you trying to do this with?

xiaan

The units from BWI are made by autotopoff.com. BWI just had them shipped over the border so it is easier for us to get our hands on the stuff without all the extra charges.

Cris6238

Hi!,

I was trying to do this using Safari 3.0 in mac os 10.4..... I switched to a windows xp machine and the field appeared, go figure...

I ordered a foot of loc-line, Y- splitter and 1/2" adaptor along with the auto top-off unit on sunday...thanks a bunch for listing BWI, I found the site really helpful once I was able to register!

Happy reefing