Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Nov. OVAS Library New's Letter.

Started by washefuzzy, November 19, 2008, 12:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

November
OVAS  Library's News Letter

OVAS members,

The speaker for the Nov 27th  meeting will be Frank Aguirre. His presentation will be on the reproduction of fresh and salt water fish. He will also touch on reproducing freshwater shrimp.

I will be bringing the following books to the meeting. These books can be borrowed with a $5 deposit on each book. You can also put on hold any of the books and pick them up at the meeting, at the breakfast at Summerhayes or at my place.

Singapore Discus
Rainbowfish, Barron's
Marine Atlas
Seasonal Seas, Video
Breed the Amazing Seahorse, Marine Fish and Reef Mag.
The Natural Aquarium
Reef Invertebrates
Cichlid Aquarium

The library also contains many other subjects. There are many books on cichlids, fresh water fish, salt water fish, some plant books, a couple of books on diseases, fish atlases and also books on invertebrates.

If you check the left hand side of the page you will find the OVAS Library's site with a list of most of the books we have. I'm still in the process of updating it.

Need any questions answered, looking for a specific book or information just PM me and I will do my best to help you out.

Joyce Landry
OVAS Librarian.