Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Stingray Filter

Started by Tsukiyomi-sakura, July 27, 2008, 07:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsukiyomi-sakura

Has anyone seen the elite stingray pumps anywhere? I'm trying to get one because the little pump on my newt makes a racket, (no good when its in your bedroom) the stingray I have on another newt makes no sound, you don't even hear the water, and there fully submersible.

http://www.theaquariumshop.com.au/images/full/A142_Stingray10.jpg

All I need is a 10 or 5 gallon one, Has anyone seen them? if so where.

I would also like to say I have had the pump for three years, The only problem I have had is one time a fish somehow got lodged in it(no clue how, there was no opening big enough for the fish). Other then that there a snap to clean, and the filters can be cut from anything, you can also load it with filter wool. Its a really good little filter for a tank with a small load on it. the colour also helps it stay unnoticed, unlike black pumps, they always catch your eye.

Darth

gonzobluefuzz

I picked up a small stingray filter for a 5G @ Pet Circus (Bank/Sommerset) a few months back.

G

Tsukiyomi-sakura

Tsukiyomi-sakura

Got it and now I can sleep peacfully, The fish love it too, Haivng moving water now at night