Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

With Regrets

Started by dan2x38, November 16, 2008, 07:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

Sadly I am announcing - I've had to quit the executive. As some of you know I have some health issues. Also this is a busy time of year for us my son is in minor hockey. For the 4th year I am the manager for my son's hockey team. After a hockey tournament ended today that started Thurs. I released I couldn't do it all.

I took the position as, 'Membership Chair' in the summer feeling well and no ice. ;) I was sure I could handle the position giving back to the club I enjoy so much. But after all my family & health have to come first. I send my apologies to the executive and membership for not finishing the term.

For the months I was on the executive got to know these hard working members a lot better. They are a great bunch and believe me you don't know hard they actually work for our club! I appreciate all their efforts and thank them very much. Thanks guys for welcoming me.

With Regards,
Dan
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Vizerdrix

Thanks Dan for all your hard work.  All the best in your personal endeavours.

groupie02

RoxyDog

Thanks for your help Dan, we'll see ya @ the meetings. :)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

washefuzzy

See you when you can get away from Hockey and are feeling well.  :)

charlie

Thanks for giving it a shot Dan.

bitterman

Thanks for the hard work Dan,  I've avoided the exec as with work and family life I could not give it the attention it deserves! I totally understand 8)

Bruce

dan2x38

After almost 4 full days of hockey games, organizing it all, the driving, and my regular tank maintenance I was feeling sick again. This makes 3 times in 4 months being sick again. I've been driving back and forth 1 or 2 times a week to Mtrl also. This morning still feeling major burn out. Drop off my son at school than heading back to bed.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

markw

Dan, You're health sure comes before all else, and take pride in the work you've been able to accomplish. Take care of yourself!

nelson

Thank you for serving Dan.

Nelson