Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Thank You!!!

Started by Pisidan, February 21, 2004, 11:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pisidan

Just wanted to say thank you to Art w for the brevis and the great tour of his fish facilities LOL...Me and my friend absouletly loved it and learned alot more about africans Thank you again Art and maybe one day i can be as lucky as you and hit africa for my fishies and have permission from the wife to have as many beautiful tanks as you =-)

artw

Thanks:)  So did the brevis all make it? how many came out of the shells?  where you able to sort out the epsom salt/baking soda thing?

I still have some Julidochromis and Neolamp Busheris for sale if your interested.  unfortunately I wish to keep the tanks for malawi cichlid growout.

Pisidan

Yup all the Brevis made it there were 9 in total...more females than males as far as I can tell..I am interested in the Julidochromis the thing is all I have is the 15 I got off you for them so i dont know if that would be big enough...also what r the sizes it grows to I tried looking on the net but there seems to be diffrent types maybe you can clarify what type they are...!!!