Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Open Executive Positions

Started by mseguin, January 19, 2009, 05:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Quote from: RoxyDog on January 20, 2009, 01:44:55 PM
Dan and hookup:  I believe the was some talk about minimum membership length required but @ this moment I'm not sure we agreed on one.  I'll have to check that out, but I *think* we never changed anything.  Any other Execs can chime in if they know!

I think a change like that if put in motion, would have been a change to the constitution or bylaw. So it should be in your records somewhere; if it made it further than discussion.

RoxyDog

I think you're right, and I don't think we changed anything.
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

RoxyDog

I'd like to "formally" welcome markw and fishckopp to the OVAS Executive.  The Executive Committee appointed them to their requested positions of BAP Chair and Secretary.  Thanks for volunteering guys!  :)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

charlie

Welcome markw & fischkopp, thanks for stepping up  ;).

dan2x38

Awesome Markw & Fischkopp thanks for helping the club!
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."