Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

How to price this ?

Started by Aghad, March 05, 2009, 01:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aghad

Alright ... so am planning to sell my stuff soon and get out of the hobby... atleast until i get a decent job. The problem is i dont know how to price it ... and i want to sell the whole thing together...  So here's what i got ...
So Admin .. this is not selling the aquarium or an auction ... just gathering info..

what i have is this ..

1. A 110 gallon (5ft) 60x24x18 ... its condition is Good. few minor scratches on glass, needs trimming work for the backside and corner.. Glass top.
2. Black wooden stand that came with the aquarium
3. Natural looking Gravel pea size.... around 90lb.
4. Heater 300W
5. Fluval 303
6. Fluval 205 + Media
7. Silent air pump Tetra
7. 7ft Light fixture: 4 bulbs
8. 4ft Light fixture: 1 Bulb
9. Large Pink Granite Rocks: 12 Rocks.
10. Python 50'
11. Tetratest Laborett: freshwater test kit.
12. Kent Ph Buffer + flakes + cichlid sticks + dried bloodworms + conditioner + Java ferns
13. 1 XLarge Net + 1 Small Net

Fish wise ...

1 Red zebra
1 Auratus
9 P. Acie
8 Salousi
7 Yellow labs.
2 Common Pleco

So when i decide to sell this ... what do you a good price would be ?

cichlidicted

If i wanted to sell .. i'll start by fishes first ... lets say $145 for the fish alone. and around 500 for the tank and stand with everything ... but do not go lower than that cause blv me u'r throwing many stuff in.

Papdul16

7ft Light fixture: 4 bulbs  ?  do you have any picture ?     8)

Filter are small for this size of tank , I think they would have been working hard.   :-X

I personnally don't like the 5 foot tank,  I prefer  4 or 6   ::)

$ 500.00 to $ 600.00 for the whole thing .   :-*

Most member spend a lot of money at the auction.   :D

Good luck
7 tanks running of African cichlids

Aghad

This tank is a 6ft ... and the lighting are just the regular aquarium flourescent light canopies you can get anywhere.... The long black plastic canopies..

irene

A 6ft tank is 72", not 60".  I agree you might want to sell the fish separately, half the fun in acquiring a new tank is stocking it! ;)

Aghad

your right ... i'v always thought its 6  ;) .. thats why i couldn't find the right fixture size... i keep buying bigger or smaller. HAHAHA...... so its a 5 ft ppl

dan2x38

So we'll see a price now?  ::)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."