Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New Logo for OVAS

Started by Sailfin, May 25, 2005, 10:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailfin

Has this contests started yet?   Has any been submitted?  Will members be able to choose?    :D

Marc

Has this contests started yet? yes

Has any been submitted? not that I know of, we'll see at the next meeting

Will members be able to choose? yes, if there are suitable candidates

Personally, I will be looking for an attractive logo that is reasonably simple.  The logo will be used on the website, OVAS forms and letterhead, and on OVAS T-shirts and name tags.

Marc

Sailfin

About a month before I heard about OVAS looking for a new logo.....I came across an idea and wanted to submit it.......It would of made a great logo I think......but now I forgot that idea, and I have to do some surfing.   :lol:

s0me

Do we have more info on the logo contest? This is the first I have heard of it. I am unable to attend the meetings so any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Marc

The logo contest was announced at the last meeting. I should of put in on the website, sorry.  

There's not much else to say.  I believe there will be a small prize for the designer of the winning logo.

If you have any specific questions I'll do my best to answer them.

oh yes... the logo must be presented at the next meeting.  (May 30).  If you can't make it to the meeting send your logos to me and I will present them for you.

Marc

mseguin

Are the logos due at the upcoming meeting or the next one?

s0me

I'll be working on one tonight.

Thanks for the prompt reply Marc!

Marc

Quote from: "mseguin"Are the logos due at the upcoming meeting or the next one?

I believe it's the upcoming meeting on May 30th.

Is that right Art or Sue or Erik?

mseguin

That was my understanding, I was just confused cuz u said June 30 in the previous post.

Marc

Quote from: "mseguin"That was my understanding, I was just confused cuz u said June 30 in the previous post.

Ooops.  May 30th.  I've corrected the original post.

artw

Thats correct.
We will be taking sumbissions at the upcoming Meeting.

Sailfin

So, anything will be accepted?   Hardcopy, electronic copy?

Marc

You'll need hardcopy to present it at the meeting.  

If there is an electronic copy I'll be interested in getting it for the winning entry.

Marc

If there is no electronic copy I'll scan the hardcopy to make an electronic version.